Friday, October 16, 2009

Adam Green's Halloween Watch List

Adam Green made a list of Halloween movies to watch over at Killer Film.com. You can see his list here. The fact that he listed Disney's 'Legend Of Sleepy Hollow' makes him all that much cooler. That was one of my childhood favorites as well.

This got me thinking since I'm a bit of a list hog. Always love doing my "best of" lists at the end of the year. I think I'll also do one for Halloween only break it up a little. Do different kinds of lists leading up to Halloween. Still deciding the categories. One will obviously be the ultimate Halloween movies. The ones people usually think of. Also want to think of other categories. If I can I'll post the first list later today.

Don't forget to check out Adam's list here.

No comments: