Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dark Light - My New Film

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I've been a little busy. As some of you know I'm a filmmaker. My first film 'Distortion' is starting to make the festival rounds. Right now I'm prepping for my second feature. It's an action thriller called 'Dark Light'. Needless to say this is going to consume most of my time so posts may in fact be a little on the light side over the next few months. I'll try and squeeze in a few here and there. I am still here just a little on the busy side.

Here are a few links for anyone interested in following the film:

The Official Website (which is coming soon) is HERE

The official Facebook page is HERE

The official Twitter is HERE

The official MySpace page is HERE

There is also a blog covering the production HERE

It is a very low budget film and I'll be making it (much like the last film) with no crew. So any and all support is greatly appreciated.

No comments: