Monday, July 4, 2011

Still Here Just Spread Out

Photobucket

Hey everyone!! A lot going on as I am about to start shooting my second feature film. But also I have consolidated a lot of things and am mainly posting over at my website http://richarddiaz.com/.

That is not to say I will not be posting here. It's just most of my posting is happening over there. And at some point depending on how things go I may shut this down and just post there. We'll see. I love having this blog so for right now I like having both. But if I don't post here feel free to check over there to see what is going on.

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

more power to you, good luck...

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think you were following my Necrotic Cinema blog. or at elast I seem to following yours :) I had to change the URL for a a couple reasons. Things will improve for me but the drawback is I lost all my followers. If you like the site can you refollow me at:

http://necroticcinema.blogspot.com

Thanks

Bill

Real Queen of Horror said...

That is so awesome! Looking forward to checking out your film! :)