Sunday, March 14, 2010

Update and Promoting

Hey everybody! I know I have been a little light on the postings lately but I have been busy getting the final parts of my film 'Distortion' finished. Plus I've started writing the script for my next film 'Killer Talk' which I hope to make this summer. Needless to say I've been keeping the home fires burning.

I will try and post more even if they're small posts. But I have not left this blog behind. Just haven't had the time I did before.

For a little self promotion the awesome people over at the Horror Society posted some official stills from my film 'Distortion'. I am cutting a new trailer which will be done soon. I'm sure I'll be posting that everywhere including here. Here's the piece with the stills:

http://www.horrorsociety.com/2010/03/12/distortion-stills/

Big thanks to Mitch and look out for an upcoming interviewing I'll be doing as well.

I promise more of my vague ramblings are coming. And as always, thanks for reading.

No comments: